Monday, April 12, 2010

Where Am I?

I'm still around. =) SO busy with finishing up my current job - this is my last week! Woohoo!!! Then I have next week 'off' (I'll be officially unemployed I think) and then I start with "the Duck" the week after.

I've been trying to keep my jewelry blog updated as best I can...especially because I signed up for a website called Social Spark. I get paid to write some blog posts ... if I can actually follow the dang rules. They're really strict and I sometimes only skim when I read. Live and learn. =) It's still a great site!

So if you are so inclined, please follow my jewelry blog for more up to date stuff. Including pictures of the necklaces I made for my mom...and one for me. It's the first new jewelry I've made in weeks and weeks. Dang kid.

But...here are a couple of cute pics of my amazingly adorable little boy at the Farmer's Market for the very first time.

Mommy, please take this hat off me...It's not cold enough for TWO hats. Sheesh.

Hey...how am I in the glass? This is fascinating! =)

Isn't he cute!?!?!

1 comment:

Anna said...

He's such a cutie-patooty!